Dry cleaning is still considered a luxury by many, but if you fully understand the benefits it offers, you’ll understand that in the current corporate world it is more of a necessity. The corporate culture demands employees to wear formal clothes for meetings resulting in new trends of clothing of different clothing fabrics that require different maintenance.
Not all fabric materials can be clubbed together in the same wash since that may affect the quality of delicate clothes. You’ll have to categorize clothes depending on their fabric type. Amidst your busy schedule doing laundry during weekends does take away a huge chunk of your time. Dry cleaning works best when compared to washing clothes at home with water.
Dry cleaning for all fabric types:
Dry cleaning involves the use of fluids to wash clothes and remove stubborn stains. It can dissolve oils and grease more effectively than water. Natural fibers like wool and silk can shrink or distort when washed with water, and even with synthetic fibers, waster doesn’t guarantee stain removal, which isn’t the case with dry cleaning.
Seek dry cleaning services:
Some clothes respond well only to dry cleaning. You can find the washing instructions in the care label of your clothes. You can trust those clothes with professional dry cleaning services. If you are looking for reputable dry cleaners in Australia, get in touch with The Shirt Butler.
They are the most sought-after mobile dry cleaning service of Australian residents. They offer timely pick-up and delivery service. You can schedule pickups using their mobile app and track the status of your clothes until they are delivered. The benefits of seeking mobile dry cleaning services are aplenty.
Reasons to opt for dry cleaning services:
- Convenience: Many top dry cleaning services offer a pick-up and delivery service right at your doorstep. Apart from clothes they handle large items like sofa covers, curtains, rugs, and large comforters, which are tricky to wash at home.
- Flawless cleaning: Traditional washing methods aren’t effective for all kinds of stains. You can try many home remedies to get rid of stains, but some stains are too deep, and none of the techniques give effective results. Dry cleaning services guarantee 100% stain removal.
- Less abrasive: Many dry cleaning services make use of green products that are less abrasive than the chemicals used for washing clothes at home. Delicate clothes need extra care, and dry cleaning services are aware of the methods to care for every fabric type.
- Your clothes last longer: Your clothes are subject to get worn out or fading after a few washes at home. With dry cleaning, your clothes get exposed to fiber-wearing agitation as in with washing machines, and hence your expensive clothes look brand new for a longer duration.
- Time saver: Ironing and folding your washed clothes consumes more time. Dry cleaning services take care of the ironing and folding part, thus letting you focus on other chores.
These perks are reasons enough to seek dry cleaning services. Double-check the reputation of the service you are hiring to make sure you are getting your money’s worth.