Dry and chapped lips are some common problems which people face in winter season. Besides, your chapped lips heal after applying a regular lip balm within 1 or 2 days on most of the cases. But, what if it doesn’t heal even after applying a lip balm regularly? Here are some tips for you to heal your chapped lips easily.
- Use fragrance free Lip balms: Remember, you should always choose fragrance free lip balms to heal your chapped lips. You must also avoid choosing the lip balms that contain menthol, camphor, salicylic acid, lanolin and phenol as they can irritate your lips more. Choose the lip balms that contain shea butter or cocoa butter or hemp CBD if you are looking for quick relief from your problem.
- Lip balm flavors to avoid: If you have dry or chapped lips then avoid choosing flavors like peppermint, cinnamon, mint and citrus as they can increase the severity of your problem.
- Dehydration: Chapped lips may also occur because of dehydration. Many people forget to drink water because of their busy work schedules, and this is when the problem actually begins. Hence, you have to make sure that you drink plenty of water every day to get rid of your chapped lips.
- Stop biting and licking your lips: Do you lick your lips when they are dry to make them wet? If ‘yes’ then it could be one of the reasons for your chapped lips. Keep in your mind that licking and biting your lips can actually worsen your problem. I know it can be difficult for you to break this habit, but it is necessary to do if you want to keep your lips healthy.
- Apply Olive Oil or Almond Oil: Make it a habit to apply natural oils like almond oil or olive oil on your lips before going to bed daily without fail, to reduce this problem up to some extent.
- Stop Eating Spicy Food: Eating spicy food regularly can also cause chapped lips. Hence, you have to make sure that you avoid eating spicy food as much as possible.
One of the best solutions from the above list for chapped is always a CBD lip balm. Besides, buying a CBD lip balm has become very easy now, because of the availability of online stores. Select a reputed brand always if you are looking for best CBD lip balm for your chapped lips. Finding a reputed lip balm brand is very easy now. In fact, you can simply find a reputed brand by simply checking the customer ratings or reviews of different brands on the market.
Here is an advice for you if you want to save your money and time. Allueur is one of the best CBD lip balm manufacturers. Believe me they have designed their lip balms after doing lots of research, and they are also lab tested ones. Their lip balms are not only meant for chapped lips. You can use them to keep your lips moisturized and healthy as well.
Why late! Do try their lip balms today and you will definitely feel satisfied with the results!